So I am Linking up with Farley to Bring you my Currently.
So here is my February Currently.
1. Listening to the tv. Some History thing is on. My boyfriend is perfecting his multi-tasking skills by listening to the tv and researching remotes. His old one recently broke and he apparently has the BMW of remotes. So he is looking at all the new ones that have come out. Lord help me. ;) lol
2. Loving my iPad mini my lovely sister bought me for Christmas. I have to tell you I love it much better than the full size one I have access to through work. For one thing if you just "happen" to be working with the iPad in your hand above your head while laying down and also "happen" to lose your grip on it, the full size one hurts much more than the mini when it hits your face. Why, Yes, I'm CLumsy. There are many more fun features to mess with on it too. But I'll leave you with that tidbit.
3. Thinking that work is stressing me out. I also need to finish up my packet before tomorrow's sale. and so much more. I'm also kind of thinking of the super bowl. My boyfriend and I first starting talking on the date of the super bowl last year. I would tell you the exact date, but I'm horrible with dates.
4. Wanting a Bamboo Splash. I saw one earlier today. And I love (read am slightly jealous of) all the clip art people are making. I'm thinking oh, I could do that. But then I remember how bad I was in Art and then I think, well maybe not. So i'm on the fence, I think...
I would also love a mini winter break. I know, I know. We've already had one. But This year has just been stressful and a bit dragging. I don't know.
5. Needing 36 hours in a day or a vacation. Or maybe a 36 hour days vacation. I'm not sure. I'd love to have more time in a day. I have so much I want and need to get done, but just not the time. On the other hand, a vacation might be a better idea. Any one wanna go to the beach???
6. Pet Peeves
I don't know why, but uni-brows just get under my skin. God gave us 2 eyes and 2 brows, if they start to come together, do something about it. :/
Also I'm not a fan of rude people. I mean who is? What happened to kindness and compassion, loving one another and what not. Sometimes all some one needs is a smile not a rude comment.
I also dislike people who feel entitled. The world owes you nothing. Your parents owe you nothing. God owes you nothing. Feel Privileged that you are alive, breathing, loving, and cared for. There are many people who are not.
Okay enough about my pet peeves. I will get off of my soapbox.
So there it is, My Currently for February. Enjoy! Then link up with Farley and write your own! =)
In Learning & Love,